Friday, January 18, 2008

Zero equals one.

But only for unusually large values of zero.

I find myself checking my blog every day on my Sprint Mogul ($$), but don't always find the energy to update it.

We're seeing a light at the end of the tunnel at work right now, most should be able to guess what that light is. Choo-Choo!

Fridays are better when you feel like you have accomplished something... I feel muc more sanguine now than I did a week ago. Perhaps tonight I will get some of my back burner projects looked at.

1 comment:

The Mushroom said...

At my work, Fridays (or one's personal Friday) is the day to get more work accomplished simply by shoving everything in your work queue back into the general queue from whence it came. It's like having a clean slate every (personal) Monday! Problem is when people shove the stuff you'd ditched back in to your stack during your absence. :)